Sign Up Now!!!
New this year! Swim The Loop and Mott’s Channel Sprint will be a part of the Carolina Swim Series. The Carolina Swim Series consists of five open water swims in the greater Wilmington area. There are two swims in the spring, one in the middle of summer, and then two more in the fall.
The Carolina Swim Series will culminate with a year-end awards party, with a date to be named. Check out the swim events:
1) Racin' the Basin - Saturday, April 7 @ Ft. Fisher
2) Stoked to Go Out - Saturday, May 19th @ Wrightsville Beach
3) Swim CB - Saturday, July 21st @ Carolina Beach
4) Pier-to-Pier - Saturday, September 15th @ Wrightsville Beach
5) Swim the Loop - Sunday, September 23rd @ Wrightsville Beach
HELP US SET THE RECORD
Each year we attract more and more swimmers in all shapes, sizes and abilities. This website is designed to provide complete race information so that you can have your best swim on Race Day!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach are beautiful in the months of September and October. The race will take place 1 day into the fall season and hurricane season does not end until November 30th. The average air temperature is 75° with an average water temperature of 75-79°. The average wind speed is between 5-10 mph and usually comes from the Southwest. On race morning the expected sunrise is 7:00am with a high tide of 4.39ft at 6:51am.
MORE RACE INFO